At Challenge DV, we make an impact by:
- Educating and empowering workplaces through our market-leading workplace programs
- Raising awareness and building advocacy through public affairs and campaigns
- Uniting communities through events, such as Darkness to Daylight, to raise awareness and make every step count towards ending domestic and family violence
- Connecting workplaces and communities by building unique partnerships and creating opportunities to develop impactful domestic and family violence prevention programs
- Creating change by investing in initiatives that prevent domestic and family violence and developing new workplace solutions to generate even greater workplace impact.
This is the basis of our Social Impact Strategy, which outlines how we connect all areas of our work with our extensive network of leaders, workplaces and communities to end domestic and family violence.
Our key focus areas are:
- First Nations communities
- Ethno-specific communities
- LGBTQI+ communities
- People with a disability
- Children and young people
- Women over 50
- Rural and remote communities
- Men using violence.